If the customer selects images you will do the following.
1. Process DNG as usual;
2. Create JPG files from DNG:
2.1. Import all created DNG files to Lightroom;
2.2. Select all – export to COLLECTIONS. (make sure previous collections images are deleted from the dedicated folder).
3. In PICU create a new collection. Name it a property name;
4. Upload all JPG files. Insert files to collection;
5. Create a collection password (today’s day & month example: 0525);
6. Copy collection link;
7. Insert the collection link in the word file that is sent from Gmail. Update password;
8. Add customer email in PICU;
9. Send collection to the client;
10. Email duplicate collection info via Gmail;
11. Send a Text message;
12. Move the property folder to the “Collections Standby” folder;
13. Remove JPG files from the COLLECTIONS export folder.