1. Check daily work assignments in the calendar;
2. Start from the top and go down in orders. (Earliest to latest);
3. In the Dropbox RAW & DNG folder check if all images are uploaded from photographers for the property;
4. Import images in Lightroom and apply REPROPIX Metadata at import;
5. Check if all files are imported and if the camera profile was embedded in the image;
6. Stack images by capturing time. Check if stacked corrected – no double stacks or no separate images;
7. Process HDR.
While 1st machine is processing using the next station and proceed with the same.
8. HDR is created;
9. Separate HDR from RAW moving RAW to a separate folder;
10. According to the clients, order select the requested amount of images to process;
11. Add to the SELECTED folder;
12. Create a folder in OUTSOURCE GROUP. (Duplicate sample there and rename);
13. Distribute images to editors;
14. Notify each editor about uploaded files: Property name/Image count;
15. Proceed to the next property.