- (M) Manual or (A) Aperture priority.
- Files are always RAW.
- The exposure value is no less than 10, 11, or 16.
- Exposure compensation: “0” – always.
- ISO: 100 to 320 MAX. No exceptions!
- The interior bracket is set to 5 images: -2/-1/0/+1/+2/
- The exterior bracket is set to 3 images: -1/0/+1
- White balance – AUTO.
- Lenses 12-24 mil. Full frame.
A few things to note:
- Always contact the client 45-60 min prior to the appointment. No exceptions!
- Ask for any special requests/concerns.
- Read customer instructions and office comments in calendar.
- Take the shoes off or put the protective covers on the property.
- Due to safety concerns, we do not move big items or furniture, but make shots clean and neat as much as possible with a help of an agent/owner.
- No trash cans in the shots. No toilet paper.
- Closets are always closed unless agents ask differently.
- The toilet seat cover is always down.
- Fans are always OFF – no exceptions.
- If lights improve the quality of the shot, use them. If not – use ambient.
- Use an elevated (7-9ft) stand for exterior shots. Always.
- Scan wall colors with NiX. Must include file uploads. Here is a tutorial.
- If the client changes the order – notify the office about the update.
- Give us 15-20% more shots than ordered.
- Upload files to Dropbox asap.
For your reference – here are samples of the final product.